Suit up with the Burton Men's Midweight Crew before dropping into pristine powder and dialed parks at your local mountain. This midweight layering piece features DryRide Ultrawick fabric, which pulls moisture off your body to prevent the cold, clammy sensation inherent to wet layers. Wear it as a standalone piece in chilly weather or layer it under an insulated jacket in bone-shivering temperatures. Either way, you'll reap the benefits of quick-drying comfort and next-to-skin warmth on the mountain. As a bonus, this midweight layer features an Agion anti-odor finish for lasting freshness.
- Midweight baselayer for snowsports, hiking, and outdoor play
- DryRide fabric is sweat-wicking, quick-drying, and breathable
- Stretch 360 technology keeps you moving freely while you ride
- Agion finish is odor-resistant to beat back the stink
- Softlock seams reduce chafing for day-long comfort
- UPF 50+ protects skin from harsh solar rays all day
- Item #BUR01YI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
Perfect thermal for riding not to warm not to cold. and perfect for the drive up
Warm, cozy, awesome!
Great midweight layer, I really like how its longer than most shirts. Its very soft and warm and I personally love the thumb holes. Ive worn it once a week since I purchased it and wore it 2 days in a row (at home, and I showered both days) when I first received it because I love it that much.