Select a size:
Whether you're ripping through trees after a big storm or working on tricks in the park under bluebird skies, the Burton Midweight Pant offers an ideal layer of breathable warmth between you and that chilly winter air. The Dryride fabric wicks moisture from your skin and breathes well to help you stay free of heat-robbing sweat, and it stretches in every directional for unrestricted mobility when you're hitting pillows or riding rails.
- Midweight baselayer leggings for shredding the resort
- 200g fabric well suited for colder days on the slopes
- Quick-drying construction offers warm, breathable comfort
- Softlock seams reduce hot spots and chafing while you ride
- Women's-specific contoured waistband ensures a stay-put fit
- Anti-odor finish keeps the fabric smelling fresh all day
- Added sun protection blocks UV rays year-round
- Next-to-skin fit for easy layering beneath your snow pants
- Item #BURZ8EQ
4.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.