Versatile comfort for the entire season.
From waist-deep pow days to slushy park laps, the Burton Women's Midweight Baselayer Pants help you stay warm and dry any time you strap into your snowboard. Dryride Ultrawick fabric wicks moisture from your skin and breathes well to help you stay free of heat-robbing sweat, and it stretches in every direction for unrestricted mobility when you're slashing turns and switching up on boxes. A women-specific contoured waistband and chafe-free softlock seams ensure comfort from first chair to last. And with a plush feel, stink-proof finish, and plenty of fun prints to choose from, it also makes an excellent choice for wearing while you sink into the couch after a long day of shredding.
- Designed to keep you dry and warm all season long
- Dryride Ultrawick fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Stretch 360 for unrestricted mobility
- Chafe-free softlock seams won't irritate skin
- Women-specific contoured waistband for optimal comfort
- Agion Stink-Proof finish prevents odor buildup
- Bluesign-approved construction ensures better treatment of workers and environment
- Item #BUR023W
- Q & A
warm & silky
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
fits awesome under jeans. great for adventures too. true to size very happy not to have itchy warm pants that look good.