Your chin will thank you.
Rock the Burton Men’s Midweight Long Neck Top to protect your chin protected from the snow, sun, and wind. Designed with a breathable mesh face panel, the nose-height collar transforms into an emergency neck warmer when you’re up against winter’s worst.
Next in line to the protective long-neck collar for on-mountain prowess is the DryRide Ultrawick fabric. Using microscopic fibers to pull moisture vapors away from your skin before they freeze, this performance baselayer saves you from missing out on sweat-breaking fun. Ingrained stretch and soft flat-lying seams offer enhanced mobility in the backcountry, while an extra-long hem and odor fighting treatment make sure you won’t get made fun of for mother-bought boxers or steezy stench.
- A midweight baselayer with a built in neck gaiter
- Long-neck collar features a mesh panel for enhanced breathability
- Fast-wicking fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch provides rider-friendly mobility
- Stink-proof finish fights odors for day-to-day wear
- Flatlock seams and chin guard add chafe-free next-to-skin comfort
- Long hem helps to prevent shirt from untucking
- Thumbhole cuffs allow for sleeves to stay in place
- Item #BUR01YH