A sock cocktail of sorts.
The folks at Burton are kind of like mad scientists when it comes to socks. The Burton Women's Merino Phase Sock has some mad magic going. It features a blend of technical fabrics, strategic cushioning, an articulated ergonomic fit, elastic stretch zones, and reinforcements made specifically to integrate with Sock Lock panels in Burton boots. It was constructed to keep your feet dry and comfortable, eliminate foul smells with antimicrobial fabrics, reduce friction and abrasion, minimize unnecessary heel movement, and reinforce areas that need extra support and that are prone to premature wear. Harnessing the abrasion-resistance of NanoGlide, ankle reinforcements work with the Sock Lock panels on the inside of Burton's boot liners for improved heel hold, longevity, and comfort. In short, they keep you comfortable so you can focus on having fun in the snow, and are made to last so you get many seasons of wear out of them.
- Lightweight sock with heavy cushioning
- Quick-drying and odor-resistant footbed manages sweat
- DryRide Ultrawick ventilation in the footbed for airflow
- Medium and extra-density cushioning throughout sock
- Elastic arch and ankle support hugs the foot
- Ergonomic left and right foot design for optimal fit
- Item #BUR01VH