Forefront of freestyle performance.
With its freestyle-focused design and comfort-enhancing features, it's little wonder that the Malavita Re:Flex Snowboard Binding has become the go-to choice for Burton team riders Mark McMorris, Danny Davis, and Zak Hale. Like a luxury sports car, it uses top-end tech to deliver the perfect combination of comfort and performance, so you can charge lap after lap with a smile on your face.
A responsive baseplate provides the power and precision needed to carve icy pipe walls, launch kickers, and blast pow turns. The medium-flexing Canted Living Hinge highback is tweakable for styling out grabs and jibs, but it's still supportive enough to handle the biggest hits in the jump line. Heel Hammock lets you run your straps a little looser while still maintaining a responsive connection, meaning you get lightning-fast edge-to-edge transitions without squeezing the feeling out of your foot.
The Hammockstrap ankle strap has a nylon strip running down the center that gives you a direct connection to your board at all times, meaning your board instantly responds to your every command. Plus, the asymmetric shape is reversible to allow you to choose between power or mobility. At the front, the Supergrip Capstrap locks down your boot securely without creating pressure points, so you'll never have to sweat about it slipping off mid-run. Double Take buckles have teeth on both sides to make clicking in faster, smoother, and, not to mention, more secure.
- Freestyle favorite for Burton's top pros
- Medium flex for versatile all-mountain performance
- Responsive and tough composite baseplate
- Asym Hammockstrap is reversible for different rides
- FullBed cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCant footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Double Take buckles click in quickly and securely
- Item #BUR021W