Cast yourself a heat spell.
Not all down jackets are created equal, and if you've already got your layer for shredding locked down, consider picking up the Burton Women's Mage Insulated Jacket to get you to the base area, work, climbing gym, or coffee shop on the chilliest of days. Insulated with a super-warm combo of 650-fill and RSD-certified down with Living Lining, the Mage is good to go when the mercury drops below freezing and the moisture turns solid. Plus, the full-time fixed hood includes a zip-up chin so you can further lock out the elements when the weather's nasty, and the jacket's materials are eco-friendly and ethically sourced using bluesign-certified fabrics, which are better for workers and better for the planet you love to shred.
- An insulated down jacket for navigating cold conditions
- 650-fill down is super warm for below-freezing temps
- Adjustable hood with zippered chin keeps the chill at bay
- Zippered interior pocket holds media and no-lose valuables
- Button-down drop pockets hold essentials for easy access
- Item #BUR01SA