Beat the chill and heating bill.
Whether you're heading out into the icy city streets, going for a chilly mid-winter hike, or just trying to save some cash on your heating bill, the Burton Women's Lyndon Collar Synthetic Insulator Jacket is a great option for staying warm when the mercury starts to dip. Contrary to your typical down jacket, the Lyndon utilizes synthetic Thermolite fill, so if you need to negotiate rain or snow during your day, the insulation won't wilt up like a dying flower. Plus, the Living Ling construction locks in the insulation's distribution, so activity won't send all the warmth to one section of the jacket while leaving the rest of you out in the cold.
- An insulated jacket for staying warm in cold conditions
- Living Lining keeps insulation consolidated and dispersed
- Water-repellent finish sheds light rain and snow
- Thermolite synthetic down stays warm and resists wilting
- Button hand pockets hold phone, keys, and essentials
- Item #BUR01SH
- Q & A
This jacket is comfy and fits well on my 5â7ââ 116 lb frame, although a little wide at the bottom. Itâs good for cool temps but I donât think it would keep me warm mid winter. But I bought it to use this spring so itâs perfect! It is a nice quality and flattering. I definitely recommend
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small and extra small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
This jacket does not fit my athletic body type. It's really tight in the chest (I'm small chested), normal in the shoulders and not at all fitted in the waist. A medium might fit my chest, but it wouldn't fit anywhere else.