Select style & size:Select options
From lipslides to cliffsides.
An all-terrain freestyle weapon, the Burton Women's Lip-Stick Snowboard is not afraid to leave the confines of the park for freshly filled trees and fall line descents. Its go-anywhere prowess lies within directional twin shaping, a mid-soft flex pattern, and catch-free, yet stable Flat Top profile. All these features make the Lip-Stick a favorite of Kimmy Fasani when she channels her freestyle approach to riding powder and sending cliffs.
The Flat Top profile is mostly flat for a stable feel similar to camber, with an early-rise tip and tail to prevent you from catching an edge while working on lipslides in the park, and also create a floaty sensation in deep powder. Furthering the aforementioned float, Burton's Side Effects shaping enhances the surface area of the nose and tail to make the Lip-Stick an easygoing board for spinning off side-hits into powder and turning through deep trees. Squeezebox core profiling aids in turn initiation and board control by milling out the board in strategic areas for easier manipulation. And because it's meant for deep powder, slushy park laps, and everything in-between, the sintered base absorbs a ton of wax for fast glide in all conditions.
- All-mountain twin board with a background in freestyle
- Flat Top boosts versatility, playfulness, and surf in pow
- Twin shape allows for easy switch landings
- Lightweight wood core shaves weight while increasing snap
- Side Effects shaping delivers more float
- Sintered base absorbs wax for cruising day after day
- Triax glass delivers a versatile flex
- Item #BUR020I