Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Limelight Snowboard Boot
We like the Limelight Snowboard Boot because Burton put an emphasis on its versatility. It features a medium flex that we expect from a go-everyone snowboard boot, making long-drawn-out carves on the trail and quick in-and-out turns through glades easy. Plus, the liner has a few tricks up its sleeve to warm up our feet while also ensuring we're strapped in tight and secure by its lock-up cuff.
- All-mountain snowboard boots for getting turns in with comfort
- Medium flex offers a happy medium between playful and responsive
- Speed Zone lacing offers easy custom fit in upper and lower zones
- Cushioned midsole lessens foot fatigue by dampening board vibrations
- Insulated 3M Thinsulate liner provides high warmth at a low weight
- Reflective foil traps your foot's heat to keep those toes toasty
- Women's-Specific True Fit ensures a proper fit to your foot
- Item #BURZ8W2
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.