Limelight Boa Snowboard Boot
Steal the spotlight on any stage, from groomers to glades, with the Burton Women's Limelight Boa Snowboard Boot. This all-mountain freestyle boot is focused on comfort and convenience so the only thing you need to worry about when you're on the hill is having fun.
Starting with a medium flex, the Limelight offers a forgiving feel and makes initiating turns easier without sacrificing power. The Boa Coiler closure system with New England Ropes can be tightened with the twist of a dial so you can lock in the perfect fit in seconds, and new Lockdown Tech keeps your heel in place to reduce foot fatigue and improve response. The Imprint 2 liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and 3M Thinsulate Insulation offers low-profile warmth to keep your toes toasty. The Level 2 molded EVA footbed offers long-lasting shock absorption, and the DynoGRIP outsole is made with a specially-formulated compound that improves cushioning and board feel while reducing weight. Finally, Total Comfort Construction feels broken-in right out of the box so there's no painful break-in period.
- Ride steeps to powder with these all-mountain snowboard boots
- Boa Coiler closure with New England Ropes offers quick adjustments
- Medium flex is responsive and offers a forgiving feel
- Imprint 2 liner is heat-moldable to provide a custom fit
- Lock-up Cuff synches your foot down to prevent heel lift
- Total Comfort Construction boasts a broken-in feel out of the box
- DynoGRIP outsole gives grip on icy or snowy bootpacks
- Item #BUR02YT