Limelight Boa Heat Snowboard Boot
Upgraded this year with a built-in heating system to prevent frozen toes, the Burton Limelight Boa Heat Snowboard Boot is an all-mountain freestyle booth focused on comfort and convenience to make sure the only thing you need to worry about is having fun. The Toaster Liner with Active Heat Technology gives you built-in control to warm up your boot in less than a minute with three temperature settings. This heater is powered by a removable, rechargeable lithium ion battery to keep your toes toasty on some of the coldest days of the season.
Beyond the built-in warmth, the Limelight has a medium flex that offers a forgiving feel and makes initiating turns easier without sacrificing power. The Boa Coiler closure system with New England Ropes can be tightened with the twist of a dial so you can lock in the perfect fit in seconds. The Level 2 molded EVA footbed offers long-lasting shock absorption, and the DynoGRIP outsole is made with a specially-formulated compound that improves cushioning and board feel while reducing weight. Finally, Total Comfort Construction feels broken-in right out of the box so there's no painful break-in period.
- All-mountain freestyle boot that stays warm all day long
- Boa Coiler closure with New England Ropes offers quick adjustments
- Medium flex is responsive and offers a forgiving feel
- Toaster Liner with Active Heat technology ensures all-day warmth
- Heating system has removable, rechargeable battery for easy use
- Three settings allow you to adjust the level of warmth
- Lock-up Cuff synches your foot down to prevent heel lift
- DynoGRIP outsole gives grip on icy or snowy bootpacks
- Item #BUR02Z0