Select Style & Size
1st Layer Set
- Base layer set to prime your little-ripper for a day on the mountain
- DryRide Ultrawick fabric pulls away perspiration and trap in warmth
- Soft-lock seams prevent irritation and feel smooth and flat
- Quick-drying properties help prevent him from getting wet and cold
- Stretch 180 offers two-way stretch to move freely and comfortably
- Item #BUR00C9
- DryRide Ultrawick Birds Eye Mesh (polyester)
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 75 lbs
Bought these for my son for a base layer. He loves them and has had no complaints about them.
January 24, 2018
nice but thin
super thin--worried it wont keep kids warm when skiing
November 12, 2017
Great style for a base layer
Havenât put these to use yet, but ordered these for my son for the winter. Pleased with the buffalo plaid and quality. Heâll be warm on the mountain and looking good when heâs done and relaxing afterward.
November 24, 2014
Sold as a set!