Ride with the right crew.
When the weather calls for sunny park laps, stay dry and comfy by layering the Burton Women's Lightweight Crew under your jacket. It has a lightweight Dryride Ultrawick fabric that wicks sweat to keep you cool and dry, and the extra-long cut ensures that it stays tucked in when you're strapping in. Softlock seams offer irritation-free comfort while you ride, and the Stink-Proof finish fights odor you can wear it all weekend without washing it.
- Lightweight layering piece to keep you cool while you ride
- Dryride Ultrawick fabric wicks sweat and dries rapidly
- Stretch 360 offers unrestricted mobility
- Agion stink-proof finish prevents odor buildup
- Softlock seams for chafe-free comfort
- Thumbhole loops prevent sleeves from riding up
- Item #BUR023T
- Q & A
Love the thin baselayer top
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I really like these for warmer days or if I'm layering more for skiing. Super thin and soft material that holds up well!
It fits nicely. Very flattering.
I wore it on a crisp morning outside to do chores and definitely, if it's 50 degrees or below- you need this with a jacket.
Overall happy with the purchase.