The outdoor-loving folks at Burton know a thing or two about rapidly changing conditions, seeing that they're accustomed to the fickle weather of northern Vermont. Their solution to crisp mountain air and cool transitional seasons is the Burton Men's Lightweight Crew, a lightweight thermal layer for multi-season warmth.
DryRide Ultrawick fabric offers a silky soft feel against your skin while actively wicking moisture for rapid evaporation. The end result is a satisfying dryness and pleasant warmth, regardless if you're wearing it under a waterproof shell on the slopes or rocking it as a standalone piece on hikes. The Agion Stink-Proof finish that prevents the buildup of funky odors after a sweaty day outside and UPF 40 protection offers a solid defense against the sun’s harmful rays.
- A lightweight baselayer for year-round outdoor fun
- Breathable, quick-drying fabric pulls moisture away from skin
- All around stretch offers unrestricted mobility
- Odor-fighting finish combats built-up smells
- Flat lying seams provide chafe-free comfort
- Thumbhole cuffs help to keep sleeves in place
- UPF protection fights sun's harmful rays
- Item #BUR01YL