Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
Upgraded with an even lighter, more responsive construction, the Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding gives pro-caliber control to hard-charging riders who want to rip the whole mountain. It has an even stiffer flex to give you the response you need for shredding steeps, help you lock into presses, and provide support on huge drops. The Heel Hammock highback has a rubbery material on the inside that wraps around your boot to keep your heel locked down. This allows you to run your straps a little looser for reduced pressure points while still keeping your heel firmly in place and providing lightning-fast response.
B3 Gel absorbs shock from harsh landings and minimizes vibrations for a smoother ride, while the Asym Hammockstrap is reversible so you can flip it to choose between power or mobility, depending on what you're riding at the time, and the Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 wraps around your boot's toe for a secure fit that won't slip. Double Take buckles have teeth on both sides to make clicking in faster and smoother, not to mention more secure. Plus, it has Burton's Re:Flex universal mounting system, so you can mount it to any type of board.
- Lighter, more responsive version of the original Lexa binding
- Stiff flex for power, response, and support when you need it
- Responsive and tough composite baseplate is ultra-light
- Asym Hammockstrap is reversible for different rides
- FullBED cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- B3 Gel bolsters even more impact-absorbing comfort
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Double Take buckles click in quickly and securely
- Item #BURZ8LQ
- Heel Hammock, DialFLAD, Living Hinge
- 30% Short-Glass / nylon composite
- Baseplate Padding
- Re:Flex FullBED, B3 gel
- Ankle Strap
- Asym Hammockstrap
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
- Double Take Buckles
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, medium] 3lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [baseplate] lifetime, [straps, hi-backs] 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2021
A great product for snowboarding. Comfortable and the straps are stable.
January 24, 2021
I am looking to replace my old lexa bindings which are size large. I wear a size 8 boot and was wondering if there would be any benefit or issue if I downgraded to a medium size.