Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
From park rats to pow surfers, hard-charging riders everywhere can't seem to get enough of the Burton Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. It has a stiffer flex to give you the response you need for shredding steeps, help you lock into presses, and provide support on huge drops. The Heel Hammock highback has a rubbery material on the inside that wraps around your boot to keep your heel locked down. This allows you to run your straps a little looser for reduced pressure points while still keeping your heel firmly in place and providing lightning-fast response.
Dual-density EVA in the AutoCANT footbed allows your boot to settle into a natural position that matches your stance to reduce fatigue and improve control, and it has B3 Gel to absorb shock from harsh landings and minimize vibrations for a smoother ride. The Asym Hammockstrap is reversible so you can flip it to choose between power or mobility, depending on what you're riding at the time, and the Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 wraps around your boot's toe for a secure fit that won't slip. Double Take buckles have teeth on both sides to make clicking in faster and smoother, not to mention more secure. Plus, it has Burton's Re:Flex universal mounting system, so you can mount it to any type of board.
- Powerful binding for riders who rip the whole mountain
- Medium-stiff flex for power, response, and support
- Responsive and tough composite baseplate
- Asym Hammockstrap is reversible for different rides
- FullBED cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCANT footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Double Take buckles click in quickly and securely
- Item #BUR02WS
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- single-component canted Living Hinge zero-lean Hi-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFlad
- Re:Flex (30% short-glass, nylon composite)
- Baseplate Padding
- Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED, under-baseplate dampening pad, B3 Gel
- Ankle Strap
- Asym Hammockstrap with Flex Slider
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
- Double Take buckles with Insta-Click
- medium-stiff (6 - 8 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Re:Flex (4-hole)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- yes, forward lean
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [baseplate] limited lifetime, [all other parts] 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 1, 2020
Weird canted high back
I have a 15 year old pair of the Burton Lexas and love them. However, I don’t at all like this newer model. I just can’t seem to get the canted high back to sit flush against the back of my foot and achilles. i tried and tried to adjust the side screws, to no avail. It’s almost like the back is warped and crooked. Really disappointed in this product and will return.