The binding of choice for ladies who rip.
From park slayers to pow surfers, hard-charging ladies everywhere can't seem to get enough of the Burton Women's Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. It has a stiffer flex to give you the response you need for shredding steeps, help you lock into presses, and provide support on huge drops.
The Heel Hammock highback has a rubbery material on the inside that wraps around your boot to keep your heel locked down. This allows you to run your straps a little looser for reduced pressure points while still keeping your heel firmly in place and providing lightning-fast response. Dual-density EVA in the SensoryCant footbed allows your boot to settle into a natural position that matches your stance to reduce fatigue and improve control, and it has B3 Gel to absorb shock from harsh landings and minimize vibrations for a smoother ride.
The Asym Hammockstrap is reversible so you can flip it to choose between power or mobility, depending on what you're riding at the time, and the new Super Grip Capstrap wraps around your boot's toe for a secure fit that won't slip. Double Take buckles have teeth on both sides to make clicking in faster and smoother, not to mention more secure. Plus, it has Burton's Re:Flex universal mounting system, so you can mount it to any type of board.
- Powerful binding for ladies who rip the whole mountain
- Medium-stiff flex for power, response, and support
- Responsive and tough composite baseplate
- Asym Hammockstrap is reversible for different rides
- FullBed cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCant footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Double Take buckles click in quickly and securely
- Item #BUR021U