Why We Like The Burton Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
Everyone from park rats to pow surfers can't seem to get enough of the Burton Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. It has a stiffer flex to give us the response we need for shredding steeps, help us lock into presses, and provide support on huge drops. The single-component highback has a rubbery material on the inside that wraps around our boot to keep our heel locked down. This allows us to run our straps a little looser for reduced pressure points while still keeping our heel firmly in place and providing lightning-fast response.
- Powerful binding for riders who rip the whole mountain
- Medium-stiff flex for power, response, and support
- Responsive and tough composite baseplate
- Hammockstrap 2.0 is reversible for different rides
- FullBED cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCANT footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Smooth Glide buckles click in quickly and securely
- Item #BURZ9CY
- single-component, Zero-Lean Canted
- Single Component 30% short-glass/nylon composite
- Re:Flex (4-hole)
- Baseplate Padding
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system
- Ankle Strap
- Hammockstrap 2.0
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap
- Smooth Glide buckles
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help