Lexa EST Snowboard Binding
A staple in the women's snowboard world, the Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings have solidified a major role in the progression of riders and have been strapped to contest winners time after time. Whether you're throwing up powder slashes, riding steep technical terrain, or stomping tricks in the terrain park, the Lexa's offer the response, comfort, and performance to get the job done.
Starting with a medium-stiff flex, the Lexa offers tons of power and response for high-speed carving on the steeps, while still allowing you to tweak out your grabs or lay down a steezy press on the rails. The EST baseplate minimizes the dead zones underfoot to provide natural board flex, and because it doesn't use a traditional disk system, it lowers your height off the board for better board feel. The canted Living Hinge highbacks naturally align with your legs to provide a comfortable fit, while the Heel Hammock highback uses a rubbery material to grip your boot and prevents any slippage. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 lock you in snugly without causing pressure points, and the AutoCANT SensoryBED cushioning system with B3 Gel provides tons of cushion to absorb impact from big landings to chunder snow, so you can be rewarded with more fresh powder lines.
- Powerful binding for riders who rip the whole mountain
- Medium-stiff flex offers power, response, and support
- EST baseplate eliminates dead zones and provides natural board flex
- Asym Hammockstrap hugs your boot while eliminating pressure points
- FullBED cushioning absorbs impacts and dampens variable snow
- AutoCANT canted footbed aligns joints in a natural riding position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Mounts exclusively on Burton's Channel mounting system
- Item #BUR02WX