Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Lexa EST Snowboard Binding
It's no wonder that the lady rippers on the the Burton team rely on the Lexa EST Snowboard Binding when they're throwing down on street rails and crushing jumps in the park. Unlike most freestyle bindings, the Lexa has a stiffer flex to help you lock into presses and provide support on huge drops, which also allows you to crush the rest of the mountain, from powdery tree stashes to steep, icy bowls.
The Heel Hammock highback has a rubbery material on the inside that wraps around your boot to keep your heel locked down, and the EST baseplate minimizes the dead zone underfoot so your board flexes naturally and allows for infinite adjustability. Dual-density EVA in the AutoCANT SensoryBED footbed enables your boot to settle into a natural position that matches your stance, and it has B3 Gel to absorb shock from harsh landings. The Asym Hammockstrap is contoured to match the shape of your boot for a secure, yet comfortable fit, and the Super Grip Capstrap 2.0 wraps around your boot's toe for a secure fit that will never slip. Double Take buckles have teeth on both sides to make clicking in faster and smoother, not to mention more secure.
- Freestyle-oriented, stiff-flexing binding for big
- Rubbery material on highback locks down fit with response
- SensoryBED enables a natural stance and cushions landings
- EST baseplate reduces dead zones
- Ankle and toestraps eliminate pressure points and won't slip
- Double-Take buckles make strapping in smoother than ever
- Burton's been at the forefront of progression since 1977
- Item #BUR02HR