Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Casual Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
When the city freezes, you don't.
While the rest of city waits for the roads to be plowed and stores to open the day after a behemoth blizzard, you explore the frozen, snow-covered streets in fiery warmth and modern style with the Burton Men's Lamotte Jacket. Made from a burly two-layer DryRide fabric, this jacket wicks moisture, breathes exceptionally well, and keeps you dry, while the responsibly-sourced duck down insulation acts as a toasty cocoon for you in single-digit temps. The Living Lining tech adapts to your body's ups and downs when active for consistent all-day comfort, and the removable faux fur trim around the hood lets you customize your style and comfort based on what your day has in store.
- Modern big-city style meets arctic-ready warmth in this jacket
- Tough DryRide fabric helps keep you dry
- Living Lining thermo-regulates based on what you're doing
- Lofty 600-fill duck down insulation keeps you warm
- Removable faux fur trim lets you switch up your style
- Multiple pockets bring along your daily essentials
- Item #BUR01WD