Kendo Snowboard Boot
Lace up the Burton Kendo Snowboard Boot for the ultimate comfort and all-mountain performance to progress your riding and keep you out for longer days on the mountain. This medium flexing boot is perfect for everything from park sessions to powder days, and the traditional lacing system provides you with reliable closure and adjustability to the tightness of your choice.
The Imprint 3 liner offers cushioning and a Focus Cuff for ultimate comfort, and is heat-moldable to fit every contour of your foot. An EST Optimized midsole adds rebound and absorbs impacts for dropping cliffs on powder days to charging through variable snow conditions in the spring. The recycled rubber sole grips icy or powdery bootpacks when you're hiking up ridgelines out of the resort away from tracked out snow, and AutoCANT footbeds align your joints for a more natural riding stance. Finally, a low-profile Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology lowers your footprint by one whole size to lessen toe and heel drag.
- Ride from park sessions to powder laps with these all-mountain boots
- Medium flex provides response and allows you to press and tweak
- Imprint 3 liner is heat-moldable to provide a custom fit
- EST Optimized midsole absorbs shock and adds comfort
- AutoCANT footbeds align your joints for a more natural riding stance
- Recycled rubber sole offers traction on icy and snowy bootpacks
- Footprint Reduction Technology reduces your footprint 1 whole size
- Item #BUR02YZ
medium (6 of 10 on Burton's scale)
all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding