Why We Like The Burton Ion Step On Snowboard Boot
The Burton Ion Step On Snowboard Boot delivers compromise-free technology for power- and powder-hungry snowboarders who prefer the feel of a strapless ride. The Ion is one of Burton's stiffest, most reactive boots, bringing snappy freeride style to all corners of the resort. This Step On-compatible edition keeps us locked into our deck without sitting down and strapping in—we just click in and go. The zonal Speed Zone lacing pulls in the best fit in seconds, and the secondary over-the-foot Snugger Strap—featuring the BOA Fit System for an ultra-precise fit—boosts support and response for wild maneuvers between the trees.
- Most reactive snowboard boot in Burton's Step On collection
- Stiff flex for maximum power and responsiveness on-mountain
- Three-point connection for secure shredding without binding straps
- Speed Zone quick-lacing for quick adjustments to hit the hill faster
- BOA Snugger Strap enhances heel hold for greater fit and support
- Life Liner with heat-reflective tech for out-of-the-box comfort
- EST-optimized Vibram rubber sole offers skate shoe-like board feel
- Compatible only with Burton Step On snowboard bindings
- Item #BURZ9CW
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Step On backstay
- Speed Zone (speed lace), BOA® Fit System Snugger Strap
- Life Liner (Ultralon Performance Foam), Tuff Cuff Lite, DryRide Heat Cycle
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- stiff (6 - 9 on Burton's scale)
- Vibram Traction Lug, Vibram EcoStep (recycled rubber), Step On
- AutoCANT (EVA), ReBounce
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help