Give your feet some luxury.
Blending the upscale style of leather with uncompromising support for high-speed charging, the Burton Men's Ion Leather Snowboard Boot is designed for aggressive all-terrain performance thanks to a medium-stiff flex made for hitting everything from gigantic pipe walls to steep chutes in the backcountry. The rich leather upper offers a refreshing respite from the neon colorways and busy graphics commonly found on snowboard boots, and is tough-wearing against the rips and tears normally found with synthetic boot shells.
The liner brings life back to your comfort on-hill with, well, the aptly-named Life Liner. This liner is highly resistant to breakdown without it feeling flimsy or compromising support after multiple seasons of hard riding. It offers the customizable fit and responsive feel you've come to expect from top-tier boots, upgraded with DryRide Heat Cycle lining for thermally-activated warmth in frigid conditions. Another stand-out feature, the liner's Aegis antimicrobial finish prevents funky microbe growth after sweaty sessions on the mountain.
- Comfort and style blend in this stiff-flexing favorite
- Leather upper offers abrasion-resistance and style
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- ESS shank and EVA footbed offer tons of support
- Low-profile EST optimized midsole delivers low-weight comfort
- AutoCANT EST sole promotes natural lower body alignment
- Reflective foil and DryRide Heat Cycle Lining trap heat
- Item #BUR022Y