Why We Like The Ion Boa Snowboard Boot
Ranging from the lofty alpine zones of the Canadian Rockies to the tight glades of Vermont's Green Mountains, the Burton Ion Boa Snowboard Boot always brings us the aggressive flex and uncompromising support we've come to expect from Burton's flagship all-terrain boot. The Ion Boa lends itself to all-terrain domination with its responsive flex and low-profile feel. In fact, you'll find some of the world's best riders rocking the Ion Boa for its pow-to-park versatility, effortlessly transitioning from the steepest lines to the biggest jumps without sacrificing stability or support.
- Powerful all-mountain boot with solid support in any terrain
- Mid-stiff flex excels at freeriding, pow laps, and big jumps
- Dual Zone High-Power Focus Boa dials in the exact fit
- Life Liner offers improved fit while resisting breakdown
- Low-profile EST Optimized sole for superb feel underfoot
- ReBounce cushioning absorbs flat landings and choppy snow
- AutoCant dual-density sole for natural stance alignment
- Item #BURZ8M4
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Dual Zone High-Power Focus Boa, TX3
- Life Liner with DryRide Heat Cycle lining
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Tuff Cuff Lite(hook-and-loop)
- Low-profile, EST-Optimized with AutoCANT cushioning, recycled rubber traction
- ReBounce cushioning, ESS Support Shank, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Level 2 Molded EVA, Aegis treatment
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 11.5] 5lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 20, 2022
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
This boot is so responsive its like cheating. I am a fan of stiff boots having rode with the all leather ions before, but this boot hugs my foot perfectly with the double ion system and is a joy to carve on. I hiked up to the top of Jupiter Peak and they were comfortable walking up the steep grade. I recommend getting the liner heat molded, as the break in time for these boots was about 3 days of riding. Highly Recommend.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help