Imperial Snowboard Boot
Reign over the most technical terrain on the mountain with the Burton Imperial Snowboard Boot. Fine-tuned with a highly responsive flex, the Imperial offers the stability and precise board control desired for charging down intimidating faces and tight tree runs. Taking design cues from Burton's top-flight SLX Boot, the Imperial's S4 shell panels resist breakdown for a consistent flex throughout the course of the season. The Imprint 3 liner maintains high levels of support, offering a truly custom fit by conforming to the shape of your foot for superb comfort.
The Focus Cuff hugs the sweet spot around your ankle, preventing dreaded heel lift from sapping energy transmission to your board. For lasting freshness, the Aegis antimicrobial finish prevents the growth of funky microbes after long days on the mountain. EST Optimized tech in the midsole provides a low-profile feel for increased control when you're driving into carves and blasting off natural drops. To compensate for the thinner midsole, B3 gel cushioning soaks up heavy landings and excess vibration from fatiguing your lower body. And because it's meant for off-piste exploration, the Vibram EcoStep sole features rubber Ice Spikes for sure-footed grip across sketchy snow and treacherous terrain.
- Explosive all-mountain boot for the steep and deep
- Aggressive flex delivers exceptional response and support
- Speed Zone lacing system for quick customization
- Imprint 3 liner is heat-moldable for perfect fit
- Vibram outsole maintains surefooted traction in icy zones
- Total Comfort Construction feels broken-in from day one
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil keeps heat from escaping
- New England Ropes are laces backed up by lifetime warranty
- Item #BUR02YL