It's usually stormiest on the hilltop.
Wait at the top until the storm subsides for the best ride of the day, and the Burton Men's Hilltop Jacket will certainly keep you cozy. Its two-layer shell features a waterproof, breathable Dryride Durashell membrane, and Burton taped the shell's critical seams to prevent water from seeping through in key areas. Body-mapped insulation places more warmth where you need it most, and it's still light enough for spring slushing. Adjustments at the cuffs, hem, and helmet-compatible hood help block out bad weather, and the jacket-to-pant interface completely seals out snow during powder days.
- Versatile snowboard jacket for winter or spring shredding
- Weather-resistnat shell with critical seams taped
- Eco-friendly insulation assures lightweight warmth
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood help seal out cold drafts
- Jacket-to-pant interface completely blocks snow
- Easy-to-access pocket for media player or goggles
- Item #BUR01CM
- Q & A
Hey does this jacket have side pockets? And how warm will this jacket keep me? Is it more of a shell?