Select style & size:Select options
Flow down the mountain with the smooth-carving, easy-turning feel of the Burton Hideaway Snowboard. Featuring a soft flex, catch-free profile, and a directional shape, the Hideaway is the ideal deck for making stylish turns down groomers and getting the hang of powder riding when the snow piles up.
The Flat Top profile is mostly flat to give you a stable platform to stand on, with early-rise tips that keep you from catching a face full of snow when you're mastering your carves. The soft flex, Fillet-O-Flex technology, and Squeezebox Low core profiling make the board super easy to steer with your feet, so you're always in control, no matter what the terrain. Burton also gave the Hideaway a directional tapered shape, which means that the tail of the board is slightly narrower than the nose. This makes it so you have more power and control when you're on edge, and it also helps the nose stay up in fresh snow so you can take on powder days with confidence.
- Easy-going board for novice riders and first-time powder seekers
- Flat Top profile offers stable and catch-free ride
- Soft flex allows easy turn initiation and control
- Squeezebox Low profiling allows smoother steering
- Directional shape offers better control, power, and float
- Fillet-O-Flex enhances steering ability and grip
- Super Sap epoxy is less harmful to the environment
- Extruded base is easy to maintain and repair
- Item #BUR02IR
- Q & A