Freedom for fingers.
Perfect for sunny days in the park and slushy laps in late spring, Burton's Hi-Five Mitt features side zippers for easy finger access without exposing the rest of your hands to the elements, allowing you to use your phone, snap pictures, and win the "wind vs. lighter" battle while riding the lift. Speaking of which, the hidden stash pocket stores, you know, hidden stuff. Like coins. Yeah, definitely coins.
- Lightweight mitt for park riding and spring days
- DryRide Durashell fabric wards off water
- Microfleece lining wicks moisture and adds cozy feel
- Gnar Guard leather improves grip and durability
- Side zipper lets you use your fingers
- Stash pocket stores heat packs
- Removable wrist leash prevents drops
- Item #BUR01E1
- Q & A
Great spring mitt
Nice and lightweight for spring park laps. Zipper palm opening is essential for beverage consumption. The corduroy stays surprisingly dry in the slush.
Like the zipper
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like the zipper on these for quickly dumping heat and steam on the lift. I find the zipper to be more convenient than taking the gloves completely off. I have finally discovered the secret to warm hands is to use hand warmers and the zipper on these gloves also provides air exposure to reactivate them throughout the day.
I bought these gloves because of the zipper to get your hands out without fully taking off your glove. They haven't disappointed and keep my hands dry.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've had gloves forever and got these as my first mittens. So warm and comfy inside. Straps are great to use on the lifts. I don't use the side pocket to get your fingers out at all. I'd rather drop them and let the strings do the work. Would recommend to anyone. I used these on a 5 degree day in upstate NY with a glove liner and felt great.