Fuzzy wuzzy was a fleece pant.
Whether looking for a solid piece of loungewear for reporting to couch duty, or for something to pile in between your long johns and snow pants on those frigid midwinter days, the Burton Men's Hearth Fleece Pant is a warm and fuzzy layer for staying comfortable in almost any situation. The plush Polartec fleece is a solid bet for insulating on-skin warmth, and the two hand pockets, plus one in the rear, allow you to stow pocket burritos, grocery lists, or apres beer money.
- A plush fleece pant for lounging, camping, and light adventure
- 100% polyester Polartec fleece is sweat wicking and breathable
- Rib knit and drawstring closure helps you get the perfect fit
- Hand pockets and back snap pocket closure carry essentials
- Item #BUR01XM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 195lbs
I ordered a size large for my husband. For lack of a better term, the crotch area is huge! It drops down halfway to his knees. I don't know if we received a poorly cut pair or if this is the norm but needless to say, they are being returned.