Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hart Jacket
Body-mapped insulation keeps her core warm in the Burton Hart Jacket without letting her arms overheat as she’s running around the playground, and the snow skirt keeps out that pesky cold stuff while she's making snow angels. Not only is this stylin’ jacket going to keep her dry for multiple laps on the local sled hill, it’s got plenty of features to keep you happy as well. Get multiple seasons out of this piece thanks to the tear-resistant nylon and room-to-grow technology built into the sleeves—simply remove the stitching when she grows over the summer.
- Insulated snow jacket keeps her stylish and comfortable
- Sheds snow for a cozy experience on the slopes or the sled hill
- Synthetic insulation for efficient warmth even when wet
- Critical seams taped to keep water out
- Underarm zippers for good ventilation while she slays
- Room-to-grow system in sleeves for growing girls
- Helmet-friendly hood includes expandable gaiter for warmer lift rides
- Item #BUR01TR
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.