Put some Hart into it.
Let your little rainbow show off her true colors with the Burton Girl’s Hart Jacket. Body-mapped insulation keeps her core warm without letting her arms overheat as she’s running around the playground; the snow skirt keeps out that pesky cold stuff while she's making snow angels. Not only is this stylin’ jacket going to keep her dry for multiple laps on the local sled hill, it’s got plenty of features to keep you happy as well. Get multiple seasons out of this piece thanks to the tear resistant nylon and room-to-grow technology built into the sleeves—simply remove the stitching when she grows over the summer. The helmet friendly hood will keep her warm during long days on the slopes and deep pockets for stashing treasure will make for happy walks to school in the snow.
- Insulated snow jacket keeps her stylish and comfortable
- Sheds snow for a cozy experience on the slopes or the sledding hill
- Synthetic insulation for efficient warmth even when wet
- Critical seams taped to keep water out
- Underarm zippers for good ventilation while she slays
- Room-to-grow system in sleeves for growing girls
- Helmet-friendly hood includes expandable gaiter for warmer lift rides
- Item #BUR01TR
- Q & A
With throwback 80s flavor!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 130lbs
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 5 year old tiny shredder of a niece! it is super cute and reminds me of the 80s. I hope my niece digs it, I had parental approval before it was purchased. I can't wait to see her shredding in this coat!