Classic meets modern.
A shirt this cute can’t possibly be suited for the outdoors, but the Burton Women’s Grace Tech Flannel Shirt combines the flattering fit you’d wear out to grab a beer with your co-workers with essential backcountry functionalities. This flannel is designed with soft, huggable cotton and PrimaLoft’s Performance Fabric that offers the same quick-drying, breathable layer you use when you’re out on the trail, shredding the slopes, or hitting the gym. Not to mention, the single chest pocket, roomy back pleat, and dropped hem provide a comfortable style you can wear year-round.
- A flattering flannel designed with technically-rich features
- Cotton blends with performance fabric for enhanced comfort
- Plaid pattern offers classic style for indoors or outdoors use
- Chest pocket adds style and storage
- Back pleat helps to add more room throughout the shirt
- Item #BUR01SZ
- Q & A
Snaps don't snap!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135lbs
I was so sad about this, because I LOVE this shirt. It is super cute, soft, perfect fit. However, the snaps are crap and don't stay snapped! I couldn't even get the ones on the wrists to snap whatsoever, and the ones down the front randomly popped open just trying it on. Such a bummer, because other than that (you know, staying on) it's a great shirt.