Send 'em out with confidence.
If your kid shreds hard all winter, they're gonna need a coat that can handle everything they can. The Burton GoreTex Stark Jacket can put up with your rowdy grom's way of life so they don't come in soaked and torn up every time they go out. A GoreTex membrane and Thermacore body mapped insulation keeps them warm and dry even if they're ripping down a soggy mountain. And gone are the days when colors belonged to a gender, so kids can just be kids.
- GoreTex 2 layer membrane keeps 'em dry when conditions are anything but
- Body mapped insulation warms without overheating
- Underarm vents for increased temperature regulation
- Powder skirt seals off vulnerable opening from rogue spray
- Item #BUR01T8
- Q & A
Nephew loves it
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 85lbs
Bought as a gift for my nephew and he loves it, nice little hidden velcro pocket between the zipper and the velcro closer that allows you to store items without opening your coat up to get at it. Also it's one of the few coats that is helmet compatible meaning you can wear your coat and a hood on a snowy day, looks more like skater/baggier wear but he loves it.