Your hands will thank you in downright frigid, soaking-wet conditions when you're riding with the Burton Women's Gore-Tex Mitten. Guaranteed waterproof and breathable, the Gore-Tex membrane keeps your hands blissfully dry in the wettest snow and deepest powder, and Thermacore insulation adds warmth without a ton of bulk.
Burton gave the Gore-Tex Mitten a removable microfleece liner, which is comprised of 4-way stretch fleece for maximum comfort. Wear the liner by itself when you're shoveling the driveway or lapping the park on sunny days. Pair it with the outer mitten shell for maximum warmth in shivering-cold weather, or leave it in the car when it's warmer. Another useful feature is the zippered pocket, which provides a handy spot for tossing a handwarmer or dumping excess heat on warmer days.
- Toasty mittens for snowboarding in extreme conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane provides premium waterproofing
- Thermacore insulation keeps warmth from escaping
- Removable fleece liner adds convenience on the lift
- Zippered hand-warmer pocket doubles as a vent
- Gauntlet-style cuff with drawstring cinch keeps out snow
- Cozy fleece lining inside mitten delivers a soft touch
- Item #BUR02P5
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Dryride (2-layer)
- Gore-Tex Warm insert
- Removable Liner
- buckle wrist, cinch cuff
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Screen Grab
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- hidden pocket
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 21, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great mittens, helped keep my hands warm. Not too bulky but still thick.