Select a Size
Select a Color
Gore-Tex Kaylo Jacket
The Gore-Tex Kaylo Jacket from Burton is your winter companion for long, fun-filled days on the slopes. Its Gore-Tex construction and fully sealed seams keep moisture from seeping through when you're deep in fresh powder. The Thermolite insulation offers light warmth without bulk to keep you cozy on cold morning lift rides while Burton's Living Lining offers breathability when you're lapping the park. On especially deep days, the removable powder skirt can attach to compatible pants to create a snowsuit of ultimate winter protection.
- Lightly insulated jacket for comfort for a full day on the slopes
- Gore-Tex construction keeps moisture from seeping in on deep days
- Thermolite insulation provides lightweight warmth on chilly lifts
- Living Lining offers comfortable breathability through park laps
- Removable powder skirt keeps fresh flakes from creeping up back
- Jacket-to-Pant interface makes snowsuit for protection on deep days
- Adjustable hood keeps body heat from escaping on brisk mornings
- Multiple pockets provide ample storage for fewer trips to the lodge
- Item #BUR02B6
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [lining] taffeta, Embossed Living Lining
- [body] 80g Thermolite, [sleeves] 60g Thermolite
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 1 mesh dump, 1 media and goggle
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 12, 2019
Clean and Simple
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 105 lbs
I have owned way to many snowboard jackets in my life. This one has by far been my favorite. The length falls just past my bum for those times I fall. The sleeves are the perfect length to fall just over you gloves. My only complaint is it needs more pockets. I carry allot of things on the mountain and i like them to each have there own spot.
January 22, 2019
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
While the jacket fits fine everywhere else it's too tight in the shoulders. I am an athlete and have broader shoulders, but usually the size I ordered fits me. Unfortunately Backcountry doesn't offer any returns with a prepaid return label for $ 6.99 for military members stationed overseas, so I had to pay over $ 20 to return this jacket. In the future I'm afraid I can't order from you anymore, the return cost is just too high.
January 20, 2019
Perfect Simple Black Jacket
The Kaylo jacket is the perfect simple black jacket to wear snowboarding. I'm usually freezing on the hill, but this jacket kept me warm all day. Love the longer length and the fact that it's not super bulky.
December 10, 2018
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 125 lbs
Finally found a simple and slimming jacket to wear all winter long. It has the right amount of insulation without the bulk and the longer cut is just right.
November 15, 2018
Burton Gore-Tex Kaylo Jacket
Looking for a gore-tex jacket that's not going to break the bank & on top of that, is still stylish for everyday wear? This is the one. It's lightly insulated, so it will keep you warm without being bulky, and I love the longer cut. I'll be wearing this jacket all winter long from slopes to downtown.
February 3, 2020
Is the hood helmet compatible?
December 9, 2019
Does this have pit vents?
Glynis S E.
December 12, 2019
Hi Glynis, No, this jacket does not have pit cents.