Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Gore-Tex Eyris Jacket
A long day at the resort with friends is made more comfortable in the Burton Gore-Tex Eyris Jacket. Its Gore-Tex, fully seam sealed construction keeps you dry on slushy spring days at the park while the Thermalite insulation offers light warmth on cold, mid-winter chairlift rides. To help keep your temperature at a comfortable range when you're lapping your favorite runs, Burton equipped the Eyris jacket with their Living Lining that offers breathability. The thigh length offers extended protection from the elements while a removable powder skirt can be zipped in on deep days to keep the fresh flakes from making their way up your back so you can be comfortable for a full day of riding.
- Jacket with warmth and weather protection for days on the slopes
- Gore-Tex, fully seam sealed construction keeps moisture at bay
- Thermalite insulation offers light warmth for cold chairlift rides
- Burton's living lining provides breathability during park laps
- Thigh length offers extra coverage for protection from the elements
- Removable powder skirt keeps fresh flakes out on powder days
- Jacket attaches to compatible pants for snowsuit protection
- Multiple pockets offer ample storage options for daily necessities
- Item #BUR02B4
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [lining] taffeta, embossed Living Lining
- [body] 80g Thermolite, [sleeves] 60g Thermolite
- fully sealed
- [exterior] 2 zippered hand, [interior] 1 mesh dump, 1 media and goggle
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.