Gore-Tex Eyris Jacket
A long day at the resort with friends is made more comfortable in the Burton Gore-Tex Eyris Jacket. Its Gore-Tex, fully seam sealed construction keeps you dry on slushy spring days at the park while the Thermalite insulation offers light warmth on cold, mid-winter chairlift rides. To help keep your temperature at a comfortable range when you're lapping your favorite runs, Burton equipped the Eyris jacket with their Living Lining that offers breathability. The thigh length offers extended protection from the elements while a removable powder skirt can be zipped in on deep days to keep the fresh flakes from making their way up your back so you can be comfortable for a full day of riding.
- Jacket with warmth and weather protection for days on the slopes
- Gore-Tex, fully seam sealed construction keeps moisture at bay
- Thermalite insulation offers light warmth for cold chairlift rides
- Burton's living lining provides breathability during park laps
- Thigh length offers extra coverage for protection from the elements
- Removable powder skirt keeps fresh flakes out on powder days
- Jacket attaches to compatible pants for snowsuit protection
- Multiple pockets offer ample storage options for daily necessities
- Item #BUR02B4
- Q & A
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
Super stylish and comfy jacket!
The Perfect Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 125lbs
I got this jacket as my heavy-duty, nuking snow, below freezing jacket, and it has not disappointed.
The GoreTex guarantees that you stay dry no matter the weather and the insulation protects you from even the coldest of days. Personally, I love the extra length that keeps the snow and wind off your back and out of your layers.
Even with the added warmth and length of this jacket, I've found it still has a cute and feminine fit. This is definitely my go-to jacket in the winter.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Just got this for my wife for this winter and she is stoked to wear it ! It’s gor-tex so you can’t go wrong with this jacket! My wife likes everything about the jacket ! Even I do for her! Recommend this to you or significant other:)
- Fit: True to size
I am 5'4, 130, muscular shoulders, and got a size small.. fits perfect with an extra fleece underneath, otherwise I would prefer the XS. Length hits me at mid thigh level. Colors are lighter than they appear in the photos but still super pretty. Neck area is a little big with no drawstrings to tighten - wear a neck warmer or a scarf if you plan on being out on a super windy day.
Nice ass jacket.
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 167lbs
2L Gore-tex will keep you dry in all conditions. It fits true to size with room for layering underneath.