Like a toasty gondola for your hands.
When snow is piling up by the foot, slip your hands into the Burton Men's Gondy Gore-Tex Leather Glove for impermeable protection from raging blizzards, icy temperatures, and howling winds. This glove features a Gore-Tex membrane for premium waterproofing in the most demanding conditions, ranging from waist-deep powder to soaking coastal snow. Thermacore insulation locks in warmth when you're riding in teeth-chattering cold.
The Gnar Guard leather shell is smooth and supple, maximizing durability while providing ample dexterity for strapping into your bindings, fetching items from pockets, and fist-bumping your shred friends. Another cool feature is the Screen Grab thumb and index finger for using your smartphone on the mountain.
- Waterproof gloves for deep powder and stormy conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane offers exceptional weatherproofing
- Gnar Guard leather shell for durability and supple wear
- Thermacore insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger
- Hook-and-loop cuff seals out the elements
- Item #BUR01DV
- Q & A
Solid glove at a nice price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These gloves are my first pair of leather gloves, I love ‘em!! They are super warm and still offer plenty of dexterity. The leather is super high quality. Been riding them in super wet conditions, the Gore-Tex layer does the trick as far a blocking moisture, haven’t felt a bit of moisture in the inside of the gloves themselves.
Bought a medium, they fit perfectly as far as the fit guide goes. For comparison I fit perfectly into a medium TLD moto/MTB glove if that’s any help.