Select a Size
Select a Color
Ride in the Burton Gloria Pants, and you'll remember you can have it all—style, performance, and comfort. The Gloria is tailored to fit like your favorite slim-fit jeans, but with a stretch Dryride fabric that protects you from snow and cold much better than denim does. The Dryride fabric is waterproof and breathable for comfort on frigid pow days and sunny spring afternoons alike, and it's engineered with a bit of stretch for unrestricted mobility. Silky-smooth stretch taffeta lining wicks heat-robbing sweat away from your skin. Expandable snow gaiters keep snow out of your boots when you're surfing through the fresh stuff, while hidden inseam vents release excess heat on slushy spring days.
- Waterproof pants for every day of the season
- DryRide technology is waterproof and breathable
- Living Lining moves with you thanks to mapped stretch fabric
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Mesh-lined inseam vents let you cool off quickly
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs are reinforced for durability
- Slim cut fits like your favorite slim jeans
- Item #BUR02R0
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] Dryride (2-layer), [lining] Living Lining
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 fleece-lined handwarmer, 2 zippered cargo
- thigh zips
- belt loops
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
I’m 5’7” and a size 6/8. I ordered the M, and waist was huge on me and thigh area was way way to small, I couldn’t even rezip the thigh vents and I wasn’t wearing an under layer... dear god- who could fit in these?, I don’t have thick thighs and I’ve never had this issue with any other pants in my life. I returned them with ease though. Props to backcountry!