Select Style & Size
When the gig calls for international travel, your snowboard calls for Burton's Gig Bag. This padded bag protects the tool of your trade from dings, scratches, and travel-specific wear. The TSA-approved zippers are all lockable to prevent sneaky folk from getting a five-finger discount, and the cushioned shoulder strap is removable if you prefer the carry handles.
- Padded bag protects snowboards from traveling wears
- Carries two boards and a pair of bindings
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with padding
- Lockable zippers are approved by the TSA
- External zippered accessory pocket stores snowboard tools
- Item #BUR01Z7
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 600D polyester, TPE backing
- 2 boards, 1 pair of bindings
- Shoulder Strap
- removable, padded
- 1 zippered accessory
- lockable, TSA-approved zipper
- [146cm ]59 x 13 x 7in [156cm] 63 x 13 x 7in [166cm] 66 x 13 x 7in [181cm] 72 x 13 x 9in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2018
- I've used it several times
I've got a 166cm Gig bag for a 157cm board. Enough space for bindings, boots, back protector, pants, and jacket. The padding is quite thick.
December 22, 2018
Would a 156cm bag be too small for a 157cm board?
October 29, 2018
can this bag fit a board with bindings mounted?
October 29, 2018
Connor, The Burton Gig Bag can carry two pairs of boards and one pair of bindings. You can keep the bindings mounted, but I would highly recommend un-mounting your bindings during travel so there's no unnecessary stress on your board/bindings while they are being moved around. I have Burton travel bags and am very happy with them!