Select style & size:Select options
Like a case for a guitar.
When the gig calls for international travel, your snowboard calls for Burton's Gig Bag. This padded bag protects the tool of your trade from dings, scratches, and travel-specific wear. The TSA-approved zippers are all lockable to prevent sneaky folk from getting a five-finger discount, and the cushioned shoulder strap is removable if you prefer the carry handles.
- Padded bag protects snowboards from traveling wears
- Carries two boards and a pair of bindings
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with padding
- Lockable zippers are approved by the TSA
- External zippered accessory pocket stores snowboard tools
- Item #BUR01Z7
- Q & A
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've got a 166cm Gig bag for a 157cm board.
Enough space for bindings, boots, back protector, pants, and jacket.
The padding is quite thick.
can this bag fit a board with bindings mounted?
The Burton Gig Bag can carry two pairs of boards and one pair of bindings. You can keep the bindings mounted, but I would highly recommend un-mounting your bindings during travel so there's no unnecessary stress on your board/bindings while they are being moved around. I have Burton travel bags and am very happy with them!