Genesis X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
The Burton Genesis X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is based on the top-shelf Genesis, but features a carbon-infused baseplate that cranks up the response and stiffness for hard-charging riders who demand precision and power when big-mountain snowboarding and high-speed carving.
Combining superior strength and response into a featherlight package, the baseplate is made using a carbon fiber blend for a lightweight feel and dampened, yet consistent, response that dominates the entire mountain. The Kickback Hammock highback uses a suspension system to cradle the back of your boot for immediate response on turns and reduced fatigue, giving you the response and energy transfer of a super-stiff highback without the restrictive feel. FullBed cushioning soaks up shock from flat landings and choppy snow.
The Hammockstrap ankle strap is cored-out to keep it lightweight, and it has a nylon strip running down the center that gives you a direct connection to your board at all times. Plus, Flex Slider tech keeps the strap out of your way when you're trying to put your foot in the binding. An over-the-toe design allows the Supergrip Capstrap to lock down your boot securely without creating pressure points. Double Take buckles have teeth on both sides to make clicking in faster and smoother, not to mention more secure. And with a universal Re:Flex baseplate, this binding can be mounted to any board you please.
- Incredibly light and responsive for hard-charging riders
- Stiff flex for enhanced support, response, and power
- Carbon blend baseplate is lightweight and responsive
- Kickback Hammock highback provides instant response
- Hammockstrap provides direct connection at all times
- FullBed cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- MicroFlad lets you quickly crank up forward lean
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Item #BUR02HZ