Genesis X EST Snowboard Binding
Using carbon construction, the Burton Genesis X EST Snowboard Binding offers ultralight strength and lightning-fast response to help you charge harder than anyone else on the mountain. Burton started with the baseplate, using a carbon fiber blend for a lightweight feel and dampened, yet consistent, response that dominates the entire mountain. Like a trampoline underfoot, the SpringBed suspension system essentially suspends you off the board for amplified cushioning and rebound, eliminating vibrations and chatter beneath your foot for a ride that's smoother than you ever thought possible.
The Hammockstrap ankle strap is cored out to keep it lightweight, and it has a nylon strip running down the center that gives you a direct connection to your board at all times. The Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 is made of grippy rubber, and has a 3D-curved, triple-axis construction to deliver extra support and a firm hold when charging hard all over the mountain. Double Take buckles use tracking teeth and Insta-Click engagement to increase cranking power, resulting in both greater strength and easier use. Flex Slider technology makes the ankle straps move out of the way to allow you to step into the bindings without obstruction.
- Ultralight strength and response for all-terrain dominance
- Medium flex for enhanced support and power, yet still plays
- Carbon blend baseplate is lightweight and reactive
- Canted highback provides instant response
- Hammockstrap provides direct connection at all times
- SpringBed cushioning acts like a suspension system
- Works exclusively with Burton Channel snowboards
- Burton's been at the forefront of progression since 1977
- Item #BUR02HQ
California Proposition 65
- Q & A