Why We Like The Burton Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
Back again to give us swiss army knife versatility, the Burton Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Binding strikes an ideal balance of anatomical design with suspension technology to ensure an excellent fit and response for everyone from pow surfers to park rats. The Kickback Hammock highback's suspension system cradles the back of the boot to add immediate response on turns and reduce fatigue during long days. Advanced composites keep the baseplate lightweight and strong, and they offer a responsive feel for quick edge-to-edge transitions. FullBED cushioning soaks up shock from flat landings and choppy snow, and AutoCant aligns your joints in a natural position to alleviate pressure on your knees and enhance ollie power.
- Versatile all-mountain binding with both max comfort and response
- Kickback Hammock highback provides instant response when you need it
- Single-component baseplate balances response and playfulness
- Hammockstrap provides direct connection at all times
- FullBED cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCant footbed aligns joints in a natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of the way when stepping in
- Item #BURZ9CS
- 18% short-glass/nylon composite, Kickback Hammock, canted
- single-component (30% short-glass/nylon composite)
- Baseplate Padding
- AutoCANT FullBED
- Ankle Strap
- Hammockstrap, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
- Smooth Glide buckles
- medium-stiff (5 - 8 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Re:Flex (Channel, 4-hole)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year, [baseplate] lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help