Game Piece One Piece
Family ski vacations aren't much fun when you find yourself constantly consoling a small child with soggy baselayers. Tuck them into the Game Piece One Piece snow suit and your prematurely shortened ski days will become a thing of the past. Waterproof and insulted, they'll be so snug as a bug they might even outlast you.
- An insulated snowsuit for wintry resort days and snowman building
- Dryride 2-layer fabric defends against moderate snow
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth in wet conditions
- Microfleece internal backing adds soft comfort
- Contour hood fits over her snow helmet
- Room-to-Grow system extends the legs and sleeves in case she grows
- Item #BURZ8JZ
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide (2-layer), DWR finish, [lining] taffeta lining
- 100g Thermacore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating
- Fabric Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- fixed, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2021
Great all around!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 4` 10"
- 76 lbs
My daughter loves this one piece. She is 76 pounds and 4’10”. I got her a Medium. It fits perfect with some room to grow. Keeps her warm on cold, windy ski days. Allows freedom for plenty of movement. I like it because there are less places for snow to creep in. When she comes in from hours of sleigh riding/laying in the snow she’s not soaked or cold. She loves the color and it sure is easy to spot her on the mountain!