Equally at home in a storm or in the streets.
With a flattering fit that doesn't make any sacrifices in comfort or performance, the Burton Women's Fremont Jacket delivers relaxed style with on-hill protection and warmth. Fully waterproof and breathable, the Fremont is crafted with a two-layer DryRide DuraShell construction to hold up in whiteout conditions, while Thermolite insulation and a Living Lining trap your precious body heat, yet still regulates your internal climate (read: baselayers) for dry comfort. The removable zip-out waist gaiter locks tight to block out frozen precipitation from sneaking in, and the adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs let you bunker down when the weather gets even worse. Plus, the bevy of pockets throughout this jacket promise to provide secure storage for all of your on-hill goodies.
- Toasty, highly-protective snowboard jacket with loads of style
- Waterproof, breathable fabric locks out snow
- Synthetic insulation and reflective lining keeps heat in
- Removable waist gaiter offers weather dependent versatility
- Relaxed fit maintains a flattering fit while allowing layers
- Multiple pockets stash your wallet, phone, keys, and snacks
- Item #BUR00QM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
I think this runs large, I normally get a medium, but I feel like I should've went a size down. Anyway, it's still super cozy, and I feel like a total badass while riding because it's camo.
I got this for my sister. She lives and snowboards in Maine, and says this jacket is a perfect fit. Big enough to accommodate layers but not bulky or to much when layers aren't necessary. Shes 5'8" and got a size large.