A staple in the Burton line for over 20 years, the Freestyle Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers smooth-flexing performance and a wallet-friendly price. Whether you're just learning to link turns or you're a veteran park slayer on a budget, the Freestyle has you covered.
Its softer flex is easy to control, making it ideal for beginners who seek a forgiving feel, as well as freestyle junkies who like to tweak tricks in the park. The lightweight and practically bombproof polycarbonate base stands up to any abuse you can throw at it. Ultra-padded Lushstraps lock your feet down in plush comfort, and FullBed cushioning soaks up shock and vibrations from overshot jumps and chewed-up snow. Flex Slider makes strapping in at the top of the lift a breeze, thanks to a hinging zone that lets the ankle strap fall fully open.
- Built for still-learning riders and budget-minded vets
- Mid-soft flex delivers a progression-friendly feel
- Single-component baseplate is light and durable
- Lushstrap features EVA padding for cushy fit
- Adaptstrap can be worn over toe or around front of boot
- FullBed cushioning soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Flex Slider keeps straps out of way when strapping in
- Re:Flex mounting can be used with any board on the market
- Item #BUR01N4
- Q & A
Do the large Burton bindings fit size 12 or 13 boot?
Are these men's or women's? I wear a women's size 10 so what size should I get?
Although technically they are for men, women can use these bindings too. If you are a size 10 in women's shoes I would recommend a medium binding. The straps are adjustable so you can get the perfect fit around your boots.