Why We Like The Freestyle Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
Both the veteran park-slayers and brand-new boarders among us fawn over the Burton Freestyle Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. This soft-flexing Burton staple is easy to control, making it forgiving enough for first-timers and playfully receptive for freestyle junkies. The lightweight base is made with Burton's Bombproof Polycarbonate, and its single-component construction feels consistent on any terrain. Plus, the canted highback offers us a more ergonomic grip for natural-feeling board control.
- Progression-driven freestyle binding for a playful, forgiving ride
- Soft-flexing design ideal for learning to turn or nailing new tricks
- Single-component construction in base and highback for consistency
- Canted highback grips the leg for natural-feeling board manipulation
- FullBED cushioning footbed with easy access to mounting hardware
- Reactstraps conform around the boots' ankles for supreme response
- Supergrip Capstrap wraps around the toe for optimal fit and function
- Re:Flex mount compatible with Burton's Channel and traditional 4-hole systems
- Item #BURZ9CQ
- Single-Component (polycarbonate), canted
- Single-Component (polycarbonate)
- Baseplate Padding
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap
- Smooth Glide buckles
- soft (2 - 5 of 10 on Burton's scale0
- Re:Flex (Channel, 4-hole)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- 1 year, [baseplate] lifetime
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help